a performative event to collectively embody issues of security, privacy, safety and surveillance
" We call for a technopolitical urgency, for souvereignity, a desire for affinities between the body and machine. "
Together we familiarize ourselves with ciphering and deciphering messages by careful somatic tactics, dance scores and electronic devices.
- communicating what cryptography is
- emanicaption to develop trust
- open form of discussion
- support each other, solidarity
- introduction to digital human rights
- technical familiarizartion as a poltical stance
- using secure technology and developing careful practices
- Attent!on som(t)a(c)tics; Warm up: trust yourself:
- Praxis: Constitute collective identity
- Expose information, mechanics (algoritm improvisation), embody
- Open discussion
- Intractions of media/audiovisual/ sensory experiments